Senior Administrator - The Union Zimbabwe
The International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union) is a network of members, including over 850 staff based in 10 offices, 25,000 rural health care providers, 15,000 community volunteers and thousands of partner organizations worldwide. We are a global scientific organization with a mandate to improve health among communities in low and middle income countries.
The Union office in Zimbabwe with support from the United States Agency for International Development seeks to fill the position of Senior Administrator, who will report to the Country Director.
• Planning, finance and logistics manager of the local Union project office;
• Develop and institute efficient and effective systems of internal checks and controls
• Administration of operational transactions, statutory compliance and payroll
2. Administrative support
• Manage and maintain inventory of all fixed assets and equipment;
• Oversee planning and budgeting for all projects
• Support health program managers during implementation of Union-supported work plans;
• Oversee the generation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
3. Any other duties as assigned by the Country Director Qualifications
• Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration Skills and experience
• A minimum of 10 years in financial administration with progressive growth in responsibility
• Prior responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area
• Keen analytic and problem-solving skills which enable sound decision-making
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Interpersonal qualities necessary to generate enthusiasm, integrity and build consensus with direct reports and staff members
• Experience in working in USAID funded organizations will be an added advantage
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by 19 July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Created: July 14, 2019
Category: Administration, Secretarial, Pa
Expiry Date: July 19, 2019