Examinations Officer (1 Post) - Chinhoyi University of Technology
The applicant should be a holder of a Masters degree in any Social Science or related area, plus a minimum of ten (10) years relevant post qualification experience in university academic administration at a senior management position. Progress towards a PhD in a relevant area would be an added advantage. The applicant should possess good writing and negotiation skills and be able to communicate at all levels. The applicant should have an in-depth knowledge of university examination processes, systems, policies and procedures. The applicant should be well versed with Information Communication Technology.
Reports to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs
• Managing of examination processes including liaising with External Examiners.
• Preparing the University's Teaching and Learning timetables and Examinations timetable
• Formulating examination policies and plans with the University strategic objective
• Developing guidelines and standard operating procedures in the Examination Office
• Maintaining records of all examination materials
• Ensuring current examination regulations are adhered to
• Publishing examination results
• Preparing degree certificates
• Supervising junior staff
• Servicing University Committees
• Performing any other duties assigned by the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and dates of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to: -
The Senior Assistant Registrar, Human Resources Chinhoyi University of Technology,
Private Bag 7724, Chinhoyi,
Applications that do not comply with the requirements will be disqualified.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26 July 2019
Created: July 14, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: July 26, 2019