• To develop an overall Sales, Retail, Product and Marketing strategy for the Operating Unit (OU).
• Identify specific opportunities for the Operating Unit, to make contact and negotiate for business.
• To build business relationships with decision makers within country to ensure that the Engen brand grows in line with the strategic objectives of the Board.
• To liaise with Government bodies to gain cooperation and fast track the legitimate implementation
• To manage the human resources element within the country.
• Analyze business problems and identify initiatives to address non performance.
• To report on stakeholders interventions and outcomes
• Contact with Govt. bodies and decision makers
• Manage cross functional initiatives with all the divisions within the company
• Policy formulation for Zimbabwe in line with the legislative framework within the country
• Compliance to legislative frameworks and company procedures
• Human resource management
Experience and Qualifications
• 10 to 15 years relevant experience is essential
• Any 3 year professional qualification is essential.
• Petroleum experience in Southern & Central Africa. a must have.
• Experience in turning around companies an advantage.
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact person/numbers provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
3. Vivo Energy does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Vivo Energy reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please apply in writing and forward your CV, together with a motivation, and email to
CLOSING DATE: 22 J uly 2019
Created: July 14, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: July 22, 2019