TSHOLOTSHO RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced
persons to fill in the following position.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
As the administrative head of Council it is imperative that the person
occupying the post of Chief Executive Officer is a person of integrity who
is motivated by the desire for efficient and effective service delivery. The
candidate should therefore be in possession of the following:-
• A degree from a recognised university in Administration, Social
Sciences, Local Government, Politics, Business Studies or Law. A
full CIS is also acceptable.
• At least four years post qualification experience in middle or senior
management in an administrative position. Local government
experience is an added advantage.
• At least 35 years old and mature
• A citizen of Zimbabwe
• A clean criminal record
• A clean record of service within the local government fraternity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Council's accounting officer
• Services council committees
• Supervises departmental heads
• Controls and monitors council budget
• Formulation and review of council policies
• Production of development plans
• Project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
The incumbent must be at least 35 years old and possess the following
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Strong and passionate about the job
• Good decision making skills.
Applications clearly marked "C.E.O." together with certified copies of
Birth Certificate, National I.D., Educational and professional certificates
and detailed C.V. should reach the undersigned not later than 31st of
July 2019. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Tsholotsho Rural District Council
P.O. BOX 40
TEL: 0387 - 279/325/324
Created: July 11, 2019
Category: Strategic, Business Management, Consultancy
Expiry Date: July 31, 2019