Job Title Maintanance Officer
Company Higher Life Foundation
Reporting To Operations Manager
Job Type Classification Long Term Contract
Location - Country Zimbabwe
Location - Town / City Harare
Job Purpose An opportunity has arisen within HigherLife Foundation for suitably qualified persons. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the Academy’s grounds, buildings, plant and equipment are well maintained, well presented, physically secure, compliant with all appropriate regulations and provide a safe environment for the Academy community. The position will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 6 'O' Level subjects including English Language
• National Certificate/Diploma in a relevant field
• Clean Class 4 Drivers’ Licence a must
• A least 3 years relevant experience
• Self-Starter and reliable
• Excellent time management skills
Key Result Areas
• Coordinates the Academy’s maintenance activities to ensure the smooth operations of the Academy’s day to day activities
• Carries out routine inspections on the academy’s facilities and equipment such as furniture, plumbing and electricals and schedules maintenance tasks accordingly
• Attends to specific maintenance tasks as requests by internal stakeholders
• Ensures the cleanliness and appearance of all external areas including, swimming pools, pathways and hard surfaces.
• Supervises grounds staff to ensure that the Academy’s sports fields, pools, car parks are kept clean and kept in a good state in line with the Academy’s standards
• Keeps all equipment and tools cleaned, serviced and maintained.
• Ensures adherence to the organisation’s Safety, Health and Environment Policies and Standards
• Conducts routine checks for all premises and arranges for services such as fumigation and deep cleaning.
• Checks for water back up availability for all centres e.g. drinking water and bulk water for ablution services
• Formulating sectional budget
Created: July 10, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: July 12, 2019