• Receiving Customs seals that are fully charged from the supervisor and securing such seals.
• Physically arming the seals on all the sealing points on trucks at ports of entry.
• Physically disarming all the seals from all sealed trucks at ports of exit.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Unquestionable integrity.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Computer literate
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 "0" Level passes including English and Mathematics (or Accounts) with grade 'B' or better.
• Experience in a similar/ related role is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit applications, in own handwriting, together with the following:
a) Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
b) Certified copies of educational qualifications and,
c) Certified copy of National Identity Card or passport.
by not later than 12 July 2019, in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Please note that the engagement is for a period of 6 months and only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor, ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue P. O. Box 4360
Created: July 07, 2019
Category: General Work, Maids, Gardeners
Expiry Date: July 12, 2019