• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations'effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations for the Pension Fund.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans.
• Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document processs.
• Act as an objective source of independence advice to ensure compliance and productivity.
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification.
• Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors an added advantage.
• At least 5 years'working experience in a similar environment.
• Certificate of proficiency on pension administration will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of articles will be an added advantage.
Applicants to submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of June 2019
Created: June 13, 2019
Category: Accounting, Finance
Expiry Date: June 20, 2019