HWANGE POWER STATION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following post on Permanent Basis. All applicants should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional qualifications.
1. BUS DRIVER - (1 POST)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Class 1 Driver's licence
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- Valid Certificate of Fitness
- Re-testing Certificate
- 6 years relevant working experience
- Minimum, 30 years of age
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ferry employees to and from work as well as to various destinations as required.
• Ensures that buses to ferry employees are clean at all times.
• Ensures that buses are well maintained and serviced from time to time.
• Driving passenger vehicles and other heavy plant equipment.
• Transport various resources for use at the station.
• Any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
The closing date for the receipt of all applications will be 20 June 2019. Interested candidates should submit their applications with contact details to:
The General Manager
Zimbabwe Power Company (5/5 001/06/03) Hwange Power Station
P.O. Box 257
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
Created: June 13, 2019
Category: Procurement, Stores, Logistics, Shipping, Driving
Expiry Date: June 20, 2019