• Commercial Bank • Critical Role
Our client, a leading and well established Commercial Bank is looking for a suitably qualified and
highly experienced candidate with the right credentials to fill the critical role of Director Mortgage
Finance. Reporting to the Managing Director the incumbent will be responsible for growing and
profitably directing the Mortgage Finance strategy, budgets, portfolio, marketing, infrastructure
development and sales.
Our client is looking for the best in the field, someone with extensive relevant knowledge and
experience and embraces best practices.
Key Job Functions:
• To direct the formulation, implementation, monitoring and review of the Divisions strategy.
• Ensure that the Division's strategic thrust aligns to the overall Bank strategy and complies with
policy, procedures and best practice .
• Direct the delivery of an annual Divisional budget that represents best estimate of costs and supports
the attainment of the organisation and business unit's financial objectives.
• Oversee the Division's operations to ensure operational efficiency, service quality and cost effective
management of resources.
• Develop and improve business models for customer retention and business development.
• Maintain appropriate risk profiles for the business and monitor the levels of arrears and NPL and
take remedial action to mitigate asset deterioration.
• Assess quality of the loan book through grading and grading reviews.
• Identify sites for land acquisition and development and recommend to relevant authorities.
• Assess project viability for housing development opportunities identified and launch and implement
approved housing development projects.
• Develop and review products to meet diverse clients' needs as per market dictates.
• Ensure the development and acceptance of challenging but realistic objectives, plans and budgets by
subordinates and help them achieve desired results.
Requirements of the Job:
The successful candidate for this Executive position should meet the following criteria:
• A relevant University degree and professional qualifications in Credit Management Real Estate.
An MBA/ MBL qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 8 years experience, of which more than 5 years must be at a Senior Management level .
• Must have excellent understanding of credit management and in particular mortgage finance.
• Strong financial acumen.
• In depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments.
• Sound communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Our client is prepared to negotiate a highly competitive remuneration package in order to attract the calibre
of Executive required for this critical role.
if you wish to be considered please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or
email@example.com or alternatively visit www.proservehr.com to apply and register.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on
+263 773 004 143 or +263 (4) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower, Raleigh Street, Harare
Closing Date for Applications is 21 June 2019
Created: June 13, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: June 21, 2019