Technical Officers x 2
Reports To: The Research Prioritisation, Control and Coordination Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Services Research Council of Zimbabwe Committees.
• Prepares concept papers for the RCZ committees.
• Receives research proposals and prepares preliminary evaluation reports for consideration by the manager.
• Drafts Calls for Research proposals and places them in the public media.
• Ensures that official publications of RCZ are distributed widely.
• Writes reports on research and technical information forthe Research Council of Zimbabwe.
• Writes official publications of RCZ to known international standards.
• Researches on publications of interestto RCZ and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Produces reports on expired patents of interest.
• Prepares summaries of scientific and technological reports.
• Organises workshops, seminars and biennial science and technology symposia and produces reports and minutes as required.
• Works as an individual or in teams on various scientific and technical projects.
• Drafts budgets for research projects.
• Attends to all matters of Foreign Research.
• Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• At least a degree or equivalent in any of the following areas: - Information Technology (most preferred) Social Science, Pure and Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering and related fields from a recognized university.
• Possession of other relevant post graduate qualifications would be an added advantage.
• Must have served at a senior level for at least four years gaining analytical, data management and writing skills.
• Must have a clean class 4 drivers' license.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to provide names and contact details of at least two referees and write a motivational letter. Applications together with detailed CVs should be forwarded no later than close of business on 11 June 2019 to the different emails provided on each vacancy addressed to:
The Executive Director -
RE: Position being applied for
11 Stafford Road
Mt. Pleasant P.O. Box CY294,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In return the RCZ offers a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Created: June 07, 2019
Category: Ict, Design
Expiry Date: June 11, 2019