External Relations Officer
Reports To: The Marketing and External Relations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Write reports on international Bodies which RCZ can have linkages with as well as drafting relevant agreements and Memorandum of Understanding with the identified Foreign Bodies.
• Generally responsible for ensuring that RCZ maintains appropriate international collaborations with other international research institutes.
• Develops and implements an external relations strategy, consulting on internal and external needs and expectations, ensuring RCZ seizes any availed international opportunities, by adopting contact programmes, prioritisation, coordinating lead contacts and encouraging information sharing.
• Engages Ministry of Foreign Affairs on protocol involving external relations.
• Coordinates a diary of external appearances for senior staff, opportunities created, items prioritised as well as media relations tie-ins.
• Organises workshops, conferences, meetings etc. and produces reports or minutes as required.
• Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• At least a degree or equivalent in any of the following areas:- International Relations, Political Science or Marketing from a recognized university
• Possession of other relevant post graduate qualifications would be an added advantage
• Must have served at a senior level for at least four years gaining relevant experience
• Must have a clean class 4 drivers' license
Apply to: email@example.com
Applicants are required to provide names and contact details of at least two referees and write a motivational letter. Applications together with detailed CVs should be forwarded no later than close of business on 11 June 2019 to the different emails provided on each vacancy addressed to:
The Executive Director -
RE: Position being applied for
11 Stafford Road
Mt. Pleasant P.O. Box CY294,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In return the RCZ offers a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Created: June 07, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: June 11, 2019