Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions within the Research Council of Zimbabwe (RCZ).
1. Research Prioritisation, Control and Coordination Manager
Reports To: The Executive Director
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drafts National policies, manages research prioritization processes using agreed frameworks and methodologies
• Conducts research audits and implements strategies to ensure that persons, plants and the environment are protected from the effects of potentially harmful research.
• Makes recommendations on creation of new research councils.
• Ensures the disbursement of research funds according to given approvals.
• Considers reports on research funded by the RCZ.
• Facilitates processing of research proposals for funding.
• Manages the following up of funded proposals for effective implementation.
• Oversees the production of technicaV research publications.
• Fosters the publication or refereed journals including e-journals.
• Oversees updating and maintenance of the RCZ website
• Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• At least a Masters Degree or equivalent in any of the following areas: - Social Science, Pure and Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering and related fields, Information Technology from a recognized university.
• Possession of other relevant post graduate qualifications would be an added advantage.
• Must have served at Manager or equivalent level for at least four years gaining relevant experience.
• Must have a clean class 4 drivers' license.
Apply to: E-mail: email@example.com
Applicants are required to provide names and contact details of at least two referees and write a motivational letter. Applications together with detailed CVs should be forwarded no later than close of business on 11 June 2019 to the different emails provided on each vacancy addressed to:
The Executive Director -
RE: Position being applied for
11 Stafford Road
Mt. Pleasant P.O. Box CY294,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In return the RCZ offers a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Created: June 07, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: June 11, 2019