GROUP DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
One of our clients in the Insurance Industry is seeking the services of a seasoned professional to fill in the above position that has arisen. The incumbent will be reporting to the Group Marketing Executive
Responsibilities require the ability to;
1. Create, manage and link business strategies with content marketing strategies, and social media presence to drive company awareness and visibility
2. Act as a digital champion within the organization, communicating and educating staff members on digital strategy across departments and business units
3. Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns and track against performance
4. Identify effective digital media mix to reach a wider audience base for the organization
5. Drive traffic to track and analyze company pages traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
6. Plan and coordinate a schedule of activities across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base
7. Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activities, to inform and grow client base with relevant and engaging content
8. Collect and evaluate customer feedback data to enhance the customer experience
9. Stay abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends and implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns
10. Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills & experience:
• A Degree in Marketing with additional qualifications in Digital Marketing
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google AdWord, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft Office are a must.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, proactively across lines of business, and effectively with internal and external partners.
• Be an articulate and effective communicator across all levels of business
• Be energized, innovative, and consistent in delivery.
• Goal orientated, dependable and have strong leadership skills.
Interested and suitable candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with GROUP DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER as the subject matter of the email applications on or before 7 June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Created: June 06, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: June 7, 2019