RISK COORDINATOR (FIRE & EMERGENCIES) — 1 POST
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 '0' Levels including English, Maths and a Science subject.
• Station Officer's Certificate from a recognized body like Zimbabwe Fire Services Examinations Board.
• Clean Class 2 Driver's licence.
• Valid First Aid Certificate.
• OSHEMAC 1 & 2 or SHATCO 1 & 2.
• Disaster & Emergency Preparedness Diploma or equivalent.
• Supervisory Management Certificate or equivalent
• Diploma/Degree from a recognized body like Institution of Fire Engineers, is an added advantage.
• Membership of a recognised Fire Institution is an added advantage
• At least 7 years practical experience with a local authority or industrial fire organisation, 2 years of which should be at Sub-officer level or above/or not less than four (4) years at Leading Fireman level.
The closing date for the receipt of all applications will be 20 June 2019. Interested candidates should submit their applications with contact details to:
The General Manager
Zimbabwe Power Company Hwange Power Station
P.O. Box 257
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Created: June 06, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: June 20, 2019