Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following posts on Permanent Basis.
All applicants should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and Professional qualifications.
1. FIREMAN — (1) POST
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 '0' Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
• Qualified Fireman's Certificate
• OSHEMAC 1 & 2/SHATCO certificate.
• Experience in the implementation of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 management series.
• Valid First Aid Certificate.
• Clean Class 2 Driver's licence and valid Defensive Driving certificate.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with an Industrial or Local Authority Fire Brigade.
The closing date for the receipt of all applications will be 20 June 2019. Interested candidates should submit their applications with contact details to:
The General Manager
Zimbabwe Power Company Hwange Power Station
P.O. Box 257
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Created: June 06, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: June 20, 2019