Fundraising and Compliance Officer
The Postholder will assist in the planning, implementation, coordination, review and monitoring of fundraising activities (mainly focusing on institutional donors, private foundations and individuals). Assist Head of Programs and Resource Mobilisation in the design and delivery of inception workshops for new projects and team and Partners on donor compliance and adherence mechanisms. Develop and maintain ActionAid Zimbabwe’s grant management database.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Development Studies, Business Development, Marketing or other related fields
• Experience in using contract management systems
• Practical understanding of development partners, donor institutions, government agencies and the NGO sector in Zimbabwe
• Demonstrable experience of developing proposals using participatory methodologies and approaches
• Excellent planning, organisation, time management, and coordination
• In-depth understanding of grant management requirements/compliance of major institutional donors
• Strong presentation, networking and influencing skills
How to apply: Send your CV and application letter to email@example.com alternatively to 26 Divine Milton Park, Harare by 13 June 2019. For more information visit: website http://www.actionaid.org/zimbabwe/jobs. Please ensure your envelope or email subject clearly states the position you are applying for.
NB: Only applications sent with the job title in the subject line will be considered. Whilst all applications received will
be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. All successful applicants will be required to demonstrate willingness to embrace ActionAid Zimbabwe’s values and to uphold the organisation’s SHEA (Sexual Harassment Exploitation, Abuse) and Safeguarding policies.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Created: June 05, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: June 13, 2019