Head of Programs & Resource Mobilisation
The Postholder will provide overall leadership and guidance in the development, implementation and monitoring/quality assurance of the Country Program’s program & policy work in line with the Country Strategy Paper and ActionAid’s global strategy. The position will be required to provide overall leadership and supervision in planning and implementation of programs in liaison with sponsorship activities through effective, strategic and operational management of funding relationships and systems and ensure a funding mix that is stable, diversified, pro poor and flexible to meet the resource needs of the Country Program.
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree in the field of Social Sciences/Humanities/Law or any other relevant field
• An advanced Postgraduate qualification, such as a PhD in Social Sciences/Humanities/Law would be an added advantage
• At least 5 years’ experience in program coordination and management, three of which must have been at a senior and strategic level
• Knowledge of development policies and priorities of national government, Southern Africa and wider global development context.
• Demonstrated knowledge of resource mobilization, including proposal development, donor reporting and managing donor relations and donor contracts.
• Proven ability of project planning & budgeting, implementation and management especially with partners;
• Knowledge of human rights & participatory processes and methodologies;
• Ability to write concise and accurate reports to agreed deadlines, and strong numerical skills to monitor budgets;
How to apply: Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively to 26 Divine Milton Park, Harare by 13 June 2019. For more information visit: website http://www.actionaid.org/zimbabwe/jobs. Please ensure your envelope or email subject clearly states the position you are applying for.
NB: Only applications sent with the job title in the subject line will be considered. Whilst all applications received will
be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. All successful applicants will be required to demonstrate willingness to embrace ActionAid Zimbabwe’s values and to uphold the organisation’s SHEA (Sexual Harassment Exploitation, Abuse) and Safeguarding policies.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Created: June 05, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: June 13, 2019