The position is responsible for managing the day to day Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and environment in accordance with Company guidelines, standards, policies, methods, and procedures. It is also responsible for keeping the network functioning at optimal levels, which includes the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure.
Craft and review ICT policies and strategies that support the overall business plan.
Ensure implementation of IT- related project plans and schedules to include coordinating requirements, tasks, work assignments, and resources to ensure project integrity.
Provide continuous visibility into project status including any deviations from plan and associated mitigation.
• Provide technical and analytical systems design, systems development, programming, and maintenance of all custom applications.
• Evaluate existing software, proposed modifications, and implement new applications for impact on current operating systems.
• Maintain computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
• Provide technical escalation points,
during security incidents, in reference to Cyber Security violations as it applies to network remediation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
• Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
• Perform firewall and router administration to include designing
interface configuration routing protocols, and policies.
• Protect the integrity of organization by maintaining and keeping information confidential.
• Conduct training programs and providing computer support.
• Performing server maintenance, backup and email administration, assigning and maintaining user logon and access privileges.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Must have strong ethical values, work both independently and in a team environment, and implement solutions based on industry best practices.
• Must have good communication skills
• Skilled problem solver with diligent work ethic, able to handle all types of clients and get the job done right.
• Must have a Bachelors degree in InformationTechnology or equivalent.
• Master's degree in InformationTechnology or related discipline is an added advantage but not a requirement.
• Certifications in Networking and Data Security
• Knowledge of the Navision System is an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of five years' experience of which 2 years must be at managerial level.
• Must be between 30 and 40 years of age.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications not later than 27 May, 2019 to the advertiser at 100 Leopold Takawira Harare.
NB. Clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Created: May 17, 2019
Category: Ict, Design
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: May 27, 2019