Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z) is a leading global health organization with programs targeting HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world's most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives.
Reporting to the Harare Regional Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing attentive and responsive administrative and logistical support to ensure effective and efficient operations in the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides attentive and responsive administrative and logistical support to ensure effective and efficient operations in the department.
• Supports other departments with departmental contracts for their activities, e.g., payments Monitors and tracks departmental contractual payments with the Procurement and Finance departments
• Reviews departmental finance activity status reports and advises Programs Manager on process status including clearing of commitments
• Follows up, checks, corrects and on forwards the field teams per diems weekly and monthly
• Arranges all logistics for Programs Managers (local and international travel)
• Prepares online departmental services and commodities procurement requests (RQs)
• Prepares online requests to support procurement processes.
• Prepares finance related payment claims and reconciles accordingly
• Prepares all material and stationery required for departmental events, that is, meetings and workshops
• Prepares all logistics, venue, budget, per diems and finance requests
• Provides Secretarial services to the departments you serve
• Quantifies and orders all non-medical supplies for the HIV/SRHR program i.e. stationery and groceries
• Maintains stock management system for non-medical supplies
• Manages a push-pull system of all non-medical supplies
• Participates in supplies audits for medical and non-medical supplies
• Maintains all programs contracts database
• Prepares weekly payments updates for the programs management team
• Follows up and advises field teams on remittances done
• Liaises with Regional program assistants on submission and tracking of payment claims
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 O Levels passes including English
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Personal Assistant
• Knowledge of office management skills
• Highly computer literate.
• At least 4 years working experience
In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression,race, religion, national origin or disability.
A detailed CV and application letter clearly highlighting the position applied for should be sent not later than May 19, 2019 to: email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.