A holding company is seeking to recruit an IT & Marketing manager. The company has
portfolios in educational, design, logistics and petroleum industry sectors. The I.T & Marketing
Manager shall lead the IT & Marketing department, as such is expected to strategically develop
and implement the company’s advertising, marketing, and communications systems or
programs, as well as offering guidance on Information and Technology system enhancement,
continuous improvement initiatives.
1. Coordinates the traditional marketing, digital, e-commerce and implementing IT
controls within the company.
2. Preparation, Implementation and monitoring of Marketing strategy objectives and plans
3. A analyzing and reviewing of sales forecasts and actual sales trends
4. Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
5. Conduct market research to identify competitive products
6. Create, maintain and strengthen the company's overall brand in all forms of media
7. Oversee the financial aspects of their IT team or department including purchasing,
budgeting & budget review.
8. Collaborate with and maintain communications with executives and department heads
in the organization.
9. Should have a strong command of project management principles, procedures and best
10. Research IT solutions and make recommendations for the improvement of IT systems
and IT infrastructure
11. Provide direction for planning process while supporting daily business operations
Attributes and Skills
1. Creative and technical writing skills
2. Strong creativity and marketing skills
3. Organizational and time management skills.
4. Ability to problem-solve job-related issues
5. Good communication skills
6. Ability to keep up to date with the latest trend
7. Practical experience in leading technical teams in Agile development practices
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
9. Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Office 365/Skype, and Word;
10. Basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, web designing.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Information and Technology or an equivalent role
(Masters is an added advantage)
2. At least 3 years work experience in a related role
3. Professional qualification is an added advantage
Applicants are invited to fill in an application form accessed using the following link.
NB: Please be advised that you can only use a gmail account to fill in the form.
Application Due Date : 26 April 2019
Created: April 17, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: April 26, 2019