Applications are invited from competent, suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at our Hospital in Bulawayo
• Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at our premises for our clients
• Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
• Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
• Ensuring the safety and security of our buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
• Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance where there is potential for conflict at our premises.
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting our premises.
• Certificate / Diploma in Security Management.
• 5 O levels including English.
• 5 years previous experience.
• Fluent in Ndebele
How to Apply: Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae 2 passport sized photos and copies of proof of qualification no later than the 26th of April 2019 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
89 Parham House Josiah Tongogara Avenue
Created: April 17, 2019
Category: Security, Defence, Surveillance
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: April 26, 2019