Job Title:Field Officer
Location: Gokwe North
Reports To:Commodities Officer
Direct Reports:Field Monitors
Purpose of the Position:To support the Commodities Officer in implementing the Food Resources programme in the district and ensure compliance to Donor and World Vision guidelines/standards. To supervise Field Monitors in their daily responsibilities.
1. Identify appropriate training needs for the district staff and other stake holders.
2. Appraise, review and recommend field monitors performance on a regular basis.
3. Prepare distribution plans of all commodities and ensure their timely submission with-in the relevant departments of the organization.
4. Prepare regular and timely program report from the field monitors for submission, entailing programme performance.
5. Ensure all planned activities are carried out and changes communicated to the Commodities Officer.
6. Ensure that all commodities from the warehouse are properly handled, accounted for and reported on by the field monitors as per World Vision and Donor guidelines.
7. Ensure transport logistics and submission of food requisition notes/ commodity distribution plans.
8. Submit monthly reports to the Commodities Officer.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Degree in Development Studies or any related field
2. At least 2 years’ experience in food aid and cash programming, preferably in a NGO environment
3. In depth knowledge of all programme requirements, standards and guide lines.
4. Have proven organizational planning and leadership, ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines without much supervision.
5. Demonstrate ability in the designing, facilitating and effective use of training materials.
6. Ability to identify gaps, trends, priorities and key issues and demands.
7. Computer literacy.
8. Ability to speak local languages.
9. Clean class 4 Driver’s license is a must.
Created: April 17, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: April 23, 2019