Our client is looking for a Vehicle Sales Representative to join their team.
* Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
* Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
* Technical qualification as a Mechanical Engineer, a Diesel Motor Technician or an Auto-Electrical Technician.
* A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position or Customer Care/Handing or
* A minimum of 5 years experience in heavy vehicles in a Motor Industry related field or employment.
* A Diploma or related Sales & Marketing qualification.
* Computer Literate.