STORES SUPERVISOR VACANCY
A leading manufacturing Organisation is looking for a Stores Supervisor to join their Stores and Procurement Department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Stock control i.e maintaining minimum and maximum stock levels.
- Ensuring that daily stock takes are done and reports are sent to Senior Management
- Checking goods in and out.
- Overseeing that warehouse and stores are kept clean and tidy.
- Formulating and implementing stores control systems and procedures
- Supervising the disposal of obsolete stock/dead stock
- Data capture in Excel and Pastel
- At least 3 years hand on experience in stores/warehouse management
- Degree in Stores Management/Retail and Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Pursuing a professional qualification such as CILT is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of pastel and Excel.
- Clean class 4 drivers licence.
Interested candidates to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and certified academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Wednesday 10 April 2019.
Created: April 08, 2019
Category: Procurement, Stores, Logistics, Shipping, Driving
Expiry Date: April 10, 2019