A local leading Insurance Group with international alliance is seeking the services of seasoned professionals to complement its talent base in the following areas;
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the General Manager Sales & Business Development
Responsibilities will include to:
1. Develop strategic goals and drive business growth in line with the corporate purpose, goals and budgets.
2. Create and promote products and services that address client needs.
3. Identify and exploit new business opportunities - including markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services in line with company objectives.
4. Assist with the planning, directing and managing of business development activities.
5. Develop and implement sales, customer relationship, retention strategies with strategic partners that enhance the corporate image to potential and existing cliental.
6. Identify and exploit effective cross selling opportunities within the group and its customer touch points.
7. Prepare monthly sales reports and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
8. Represent and market the company brand to industry representatives and the public.
9. Craft and execute training guides for all new products to staff members. 10. Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time. The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills & experience:
* A Degree in Insurance, Marketing or equivalent.
* 3-5 years In an Insurance business development or broking business role.
* A proven sales track record, goal oriented and results driven.
* Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, proactively across lines of business, and effectively with internal and external partners.
* Be an articulate and effective communicator across all levels of the business.
* Energized, innovative and dependable.
* Excellent planning and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CV's and application
letters clearly indicating the position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday the
12 of April 2019.
Created: April 07, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: April 12, 2019