Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely procurement of goods, materials and services to ensure that the Mining Division's operational needs are met taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• At least a HND in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent qualification plus a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience
• At least (five) 5 0' Levels including Mathematics and English
• Procurement experience within a mining, manufacturing or heavy engineering environment will be a distinct advantage
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Working knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSA.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite skills and an appreciation of an ERP system, such as SAP will be a distinct advantage
Key Performance Areas
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
• Expediting orders in liaison with the Procurement Officer.
• Giving updates to end users on delivery lead times
• Monitor and advise on any procurement issues which present risk or opportunity to the organisation
• Adhere to the health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff and visitors
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2019
Applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Procurement, Stores, Logistics, Shipping, Driving
Expiry Date: March 29, 2019