Security Officer (Shurugwi)
Reporting to the Security Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for securing the company's assets, employees, claims and ores within the Mining Division.
• Diploma in Security and Risk Management from a recognised tertiary institution
• At least 5 years post qualification experience in Risk Control and Security Operations management
• Should have demonstrable experience in security operational tactics, crime investigation and criminal justice systems
• Private sector security experience in a mining or heavy manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSA
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite and an f appreciation of an ERP System, such as SAP
• Practical exposure in security operational tactics, crime investigation and handling court cases
• Clean Class 4 Driver's licence.
Key Performance Areas
• Implementation of security systems in line with company policies and procedures
• Supervision of loss prevention, crime detection and investigation processes.
• Security budget preparation and control
• Advise on crime trends and remedial action plan
• Compilation of security reports
• Ensuring proper use and maintenance of security
• Enforcement of safety related programmes by contra security companies.
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2019
Applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Security, Defence, Surveillance
Expiry Date: March 29, 2019