Training Officer (Shurugwi)
Reporting to the Manpower Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination of training and development programmes in the Mining Division.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Behavioral or Social Sciences from a reputable institution
• A Diploma in Training Management is an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a Training role in a mining or heavy industry environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems (such as SAP)
• Membership of a recognized Human Resources, Management/ Training professional body
• Practical knowledge on records management systems
• Working knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSA
• Clean Class 4 Driver's licence
Key Performance Areas.
• Training needs analysis and identification of appropriate, training interventions
• Development and implementation of monthly, quarterly and annual training plans
• Designing and updating training materials and modules
• Coordinating and conducting relevant training delivery,
• Conducting Training Evaluation and Follow-up Assessments to establish training effectiveness
• Supervision of learner ship and traineeship programmes
• Updating employee training and developmental records
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2019
Applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: March 29, 2019