Mines Maintenance Foreman (Shurugwi)
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall supervision of the company's infrastructure, mining installations and equipment maintenance programmes within the Mining Division.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution, plus 5 years post qualification experience in a mining or mineral processing environment, 3 years of which should have been in supervisory position, OR
• An HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution, plus 8 years post qualification experience in a mining or mineral processing environment, 5 years of which should have been in a supervisory position
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the maintenance of both surface and underground mining equipment
• Engineering contracts management knowledge and experience is essential
• Demonstrable strong communication and Interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite skills and an appreciation of an ERP system, such as SAP is a key requirement
• Clean Class 4 Driver's licence.
Key Performance Areas
• Supervise and control equipment maintenance services in order to achieve planned equipment availabilities and production targets
• Ensuring that Plant and equipment installations or commissioning conform to all legal requirements
• Assist in developing and Implementing capex and operational budgets
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2019
Applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied tor.
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: March 29, 2019