Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe's Ferrochrorne Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions on a renewable fixed term contract basis.
Assistant Projects Engineer - Zimasco (Pvt) Limited
Reporting to the Group Projects Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the company's projects within the Mining Division.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• BSc. degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• A minimum of three (3) years post Graduate Development experience in Projects or Maintenance at Section Engineer level
• Should demonstrate good knowledge of formal Projects and Maintenance systems used in the Mining and Mineral Processing, Engineering and Construction or Heavy Manufacturing industries
• Knowledge of Mechanical / Electrical construction installations
• Knowledge and experience in plant construction, equipment refurbishment and replacement projects.
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience with new underground mines infrastructure design and construction
• Projects management and evaluation experience is a prerequisite
• Contract management and related documentation experience a distinct advantage
• Membership of a recognized engineering professional body a prerequisite
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP ERP System.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Develop engineering designs based on project technical requirements
• Generate accurate project budgets and schedules
• Ensure Projects are executed within approved budget and timelines
• Ensure all projects engineering work is carried out in accordance with specifications, statutory requirements, regulations and other contractual requirements with due regard to safely, quality, operability and maintainability
• Achieving results through Team work
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2019
Applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied tor.
Only short-listed and interviewed candidates will receive replies to their applications.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: March 29, 2019