Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to till the above vacant position which has arisen in the Fund's Finance Administration Department
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager the incumbent's key duties and responsibilities will be as follows: -
• Prepares teas for the Secretariat staff at set times and as and when required.
• Mail delivery within and outside the Fund
• Photocopying for the Secretariat and attends to the photocopying machine minor faults.
• Cleans offices, public areas, kitchen and utensils and watering office plants.
• Delivers urgent external mail in the absence of Office Assistant Grade 1
• Attends to banking: bank deposit books and processing bank transfers.
• Performs any other duties as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
• Secondary level education.
• Good communication skills.
• Mature, responsible and hardworking alone and as a team player
• At least two years working experience
• Class 4 Driver's licence is an added advantage.
Applications with CVs must be hand delivered to:
The Corporate Services Manager,
Local Authorities Pension Fund,
10th Floor, Throgmorton House,
S Machel Avenue/J Nyerere Way,
Or e-mail email@example.com
The closing date is Friday 22 March 2019.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Administration, Secretarial, Pa
Expiry Date: March 22, 2019