Based in Kariba, the incumbent must be able to do the following;
Able to install, repair, wire and maintain all electrical components found in different vehicles
Must be good at using testing equipment and diagnostic equipment used in mopping out electrical pathways and locating electronic or malfunctions in the system.
• Able to dissemble as well as correctly reassemble vehicle parts back together.
• Able to use meters and circuit diagrams to search for faulty parts of vehicles.
• Able to change parts and retest the system.
• Ability to work in a changing environment.
• Work within a realistic time.
• Undertake required trainings and be able to train apprentices.
• Knowledgeable of Iveco and Howo trucks, various models of tractors and small vehicles .
• Be also a mechanically sound person
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements;
• Minimum educational qualifications: with Maths and English included.
• Class 1 trained artisan
• 5 years’ experience.
• Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Apply in writing to the Human Resources Department no later than 22 March 2019 if you meet the requirements for this position. Please include a cover letter, CV and copies of certificates. No applications will be returned. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Human Resources Officer
Lake Harvest Aquaculture
Box 322 Kariba
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: March 22, 2019