Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) is the leading generator of electrical energy in Zimbabwe and supplies the bulk of the nation's electrical power requirements from as five power stations.
The company is inviting suitably qualified, experienced and motivated persons for the following vacant position that has arisen of ZPC Head Office in the Finance Department.
Finance Manager - Zimbabwe Power Company
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a key position at Head Office. The main purpose of this job is to ensure ZPC has adequate capital to finance projects and continues to attract the necessary investors.
Key Performance Areas
• Investigates and recommends comprehensive strategies to structure and raise debt capital; including making forecasts, managing funds and investments, and preparing periodic comparative financial reports for the senior management team.
• Contributes to the financial operational plans and monitors and reports on performance.
• Plan; and manages efficient utilization of debt capital in alignment with the organisation's objectives.
• Negotiates appropriate funding structures and terms with local and international financial institutions to ensure that the company's operations are adequately funded.
• Manages relationships with the organisation's financial partners.
• Evaluates, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
• Provides technical advice to the Finance Director and other functional heads on a wide range of financial issues.
• Tracks global trends and advises factors that will affect the financial structure of the company.
• Conducts feasibility studies on proposed projects to prioritise projects according to return on investment and available funds.
• In depth expertise in financial instruments for capital projects management.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to interpret global financial trends and effects on the organization's financial structure.
• Ability to produce clear financial status reports.
• Strategic orientation.
• Should have proven negotiating skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent
• MBA / Master of Finance
• Chartered Accountant
• Membership of a recognized and relevant professional institution
• At least 10 years relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years at Senior Management level
Applications from prospective candidates with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates should be received by not later, than the 30 March 2019.
Snr Manager-Human Resources
Zimbabwe Power Company
P.O Box MP274
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Hand delivery to Snr Manager-Human Resources Zimbabwe Power Company
It is not company policy for any prospective job applicant to pay the organisation or any of its employees any fees towards the recruitment process
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Accounting, Finance
Expiry Date: March 30, 2019