1. Reports to the Site Trial Manager (STM)
2. ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent comprehension and retention skills. S/he should have the ability to work under minimum supervision, initiative, excellent communication skills, and ability to work with a broad range of research departments.
3. QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE.
• Degree/Diploma in Biological or Social Sciences.
• Must have 3"A' level passes.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and other relevant programs.
• Ability to thrive in a high-pace environment and perform as a team player
• Must show initiative and ability to work independently.
• Experience working with NGOs and Knowledge of HIV issues in Zimbabwe will be an advantage.
Excellent writing and communications skills Good time management practice Clinical research experience is an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
the incumbent will be responsible for:
This Job Description is not exhaustive as other duties that are in line with this position may be assigned by the Director Or Director Designate.
1. Assist the STM to ensure that all protocols being implemented at the site(s) have been granted initial and on-going approvals (in timely manner) from all relevant ethics and regulatory bodies by:
- Acting as the as the point person for IRBs for the Protocols including maintaining of the expiry dates for the IRBs.
- Maintaining upkeep of the regulatory binders and IRB submission preparations
2. Work with the STM to prepare for external and internal monitoring visits.
3. Assist the STM to monitor site protocol related and procedures to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures remain relevant and compliant to current practice.
4. Participate in UZCRC and project-related meetings.
5. Assist the STM to procure shipping permits and organize sample storage, shipping and tracking,
6. Assist the STM in all protocol training activities
NB -Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews. Applications must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with contactable references and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to reach
Cnr J Tongogara Ave and Mazowe
Scanned copies of these document should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 March 2019.
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Health, Medical, Nursing
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: March 18, 2019