Rio Zim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancies at our various operations within the Group in the following disciplines:
Health, Safety And Environment Superintendent
The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the General Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop and maintain an integrated Health, Safety and Environmental management system for the mine.
• Ensure operational compliance with all applicable standards and regulations.
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled audits or inspections.
• Ensure all incidents are properly and thoroughly investigated and corrective action implemented.
• Interface with relevant industry bodies on behalf of the mine.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in a relevant discipline (Environmental Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mining Engineering).
• At least 8 years' experience in a similar role preferably in a mining environment.
• Experience in relevant standards and systems.
• Being an ISO certified Auditor will be an added advantage.
• Proven competence in management systems training and audits.
• Any other duties as lawfully delegated.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager
1 Kenilworth Road
Or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Agriculture, Forestry, Environmental
Expiry Date: March 22, 2019