Plant Engineer – RIO ZIM
The successful applicant will be based at Dalny Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Resident Engineer inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
• Carrying out routine, preventative and corrective maintenance within the processing plant.
• Spares and consumables management.
• Ensure optimum plant availability and functioning through efficient maintenance.
• Overseeing contractors.
• Budgeting and cost control.
• Mentoring and training subordinates.
• Any other duties as lawfully delegated.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 5 years working experience in gold processing plant
• A member of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 22th March 2019
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: March 22, 2019