Senior Surveyor - RIO ZIM
The successful applicant will be based at Dalny Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Technical Services Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Evaluating ore resources and project future operations using information & data supplied by various departments. • Carrying out initial surveys, risk assessments and environmental impact assessments on potential sites to assess the viability of a potential mine site. • Maintaining accurate plans of mines as a whole and will create and update maps of the surface layout which will include buildings and other structures, as well as surveying the underground mine workings to keep a record of the mine operations • Responsible for both underground and surface surveys. • Any other duties as lawfully delegated
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma/Degree in Survey or Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competence.
• At least 5years experience in Open pit and Underground Survey.
• Familiarity with Survey and Mine Planning computer packages (Vulcan, Surpac, Micromine, Stope CAD).
• Strong Mine Planning background (Long, Medium and Short Term Planning).
• Strong supervisory skills and an appreciation of SHE systems.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Or Email to: email@example.com
Closing date is 22th March 2019
Created: March 17, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: March 22, 2019