Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position which has arisen in the Fund's Pensions Administration Department. Reporting to the Pension Payments Manager, the incumbent's responsibilities will be as follows:
• Process pensioners' payrolls and prepare monthly reconciliations
• Update changes to the pensioners' records
• Prepare data for periodic actuarial valuations
• Prepare regulatory returns and statistical reports
• Process full commutations
• Perform deceased estates benefit computations
• Attend to clients' queries.
Qualifications and Experience
Have at least 5'O' Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
Diploma in Pensions Management or equivalent qualification.
Knowledge of any computerised payroll package will be an added advantage.
Must have at least three years relevant experience.
Applications marked "PENSIONS PAYROLL OFFICER POST' accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be hand delivered to: The Corporate Services Manager, Local Authorities Pension Fund, 10th Floor, Throgmorton House, S. Machel Avenue/J Nyerere Way, HARARE
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Strictly No Postal Applications)
Closing date for the applications is 22 March 2019.
Created: March 14, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: March 22, 2019