Job Title Brand Officer
Company Cassava Smartech
Reporting To Marketing Manager
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Country Zimbabwe
Location - Town / City Harare
Cassava Smartech is looking for a Brand Officer to join the Marketing team. The major responsibility of the role is to execute brand plans that feed into the short and long term marketing strategy of the business.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Commercial Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Sales or equivalent.
• A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• 2-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Good understanding of On Demand Services, Fintech Services, Mobile insurance & Micro-insurance technologies
• Strong presentation & communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
Key Result Areas
• Develops the brand communication creative campaign, working with the agency to deliver the agreed brand objectives
• Executes internal and external communication plan for assigned product category
• Contributes to compiling market intelligence, consumer and market trends relevant to the brand including, competitor products and market trends
• Monitors promotional activities to assure the effectiveness of marketing communication.
• Facilitates brand activation initiatives in the form of sponsored programs in line with overall Brand plan
• Contributes to development of value propositions based on research, competitor intelligence and global trends
• Develops communication briefs for a specific brand category for review and approval by the Marketing Manager.
• Guides the agency in coming up with a good communication campaign, also works with multiple agencies on one promotion or product and selects the best campaign
• Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
• Executes and monitors launched promotions to ensure that the set targets, the executional plan are met and spend is within the approved budgets.
• Participates in building of detailed country brand activity and that will deliver against the agreed targets in cross functional teams
• Develops cost effective media schedules with the agency and tracks flighting.
• Develops brief for specified event and coordinates with Procurement on finding appropriate suppliers
• Evaluates the sponsorship investment to determine RIO and craft recommendations
• Ensures that there is adequate branding material for all activation programs and launches
Created: March 12, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Salary: Not Stated
Expiry Date: March 13, 2019