This role shall be responsible for administering outbound call campaigns per business requirements for retention, cross sell, upsell and closing of leads generated through other touch points.
Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor, the main roles and responsibilities of this role will be:
1. Outbound activities
• Administers outbound call campaigns per business requirements for retention, cross sell and upsell and closing of leads generated through other touch points.
• Obtains all the required data to facilitate the discussion with the customer
• Maintains clear records of the interaction with the customer.
2. Contact Center Operations:
• Ensure all systems ore always operational and functional.
• Escalate and communicate any system malfunctions immediately to Contact Centre Supervisor.
• Undertake sorting of all branch enquiries and submitting for processing.
Preferred Educational, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Relevant Degree in a Business-related field(Sales and Marketing: Media S Communication; Customer Services Management).
• Diploma in Customer Service Management or Call Centre Management.
• At least 2 years' experience in direct selling and or upselling.
• At Ieast 1-yeor hands on experience in social media community management.
• Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally. Fluency in Ndebele an added advantage.
• Energised, innovative, organised and good team player.
• Dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV's, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 11 March 2019 to: email@example.com
Being an equal opportunity employer applications ore encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex, or disability.
Created: March 06, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: March 11, 2019