This role shall responsible for implementing customer care plans and initiatives through assisting all walk-in clients and ensuring efficient query resolution and service provision.
Reporting to The Team Leader the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
• Attend to walk in clients and make sure enquiries are rectified or handed over to the relevant departments for processing within stipulated times.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and expediting correction and following up to ensure resolution.
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvement of walk in customer experience.
• Cross sell and upsell the company’s products to customers.
• Attend to calls and correspondences, provide relevant information as requested.
• Monitor customer complaints and queries to establish trends and make appropriate recommendations.
• Initiate non-financial alterations and processing of other document requests by customers.
• Support and assist sales for overall performance and customer service satisfaction.
• Process applications, claims, alterations, cancellations, in and out mail, payments and various other administrative support. Administer outbound call campaigns per business requirements for retention, cross sell and upsell and closing leads.
Preferred Educational, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Relevant Degree in a Business-related field (Sales and Marketing: Media and Communication; Customer Services Management).
• Diploma in Customer Service Management or Call Centre Management.
• At least 2 years' experience in direct selling and or upsetting.
• At least 1-year hands on experience in social media community management.
• Able to communicate clearly both written and orally. Fluency in Ndebele an added advantage.
• Energise, innovative, organised and good team player.
• Dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction.
Interested candidates please send application letters together with detailed CV's, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 11 March 2019 to: email@example.com
Being an equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex, or disability.
Created: March 06, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: March 11, 2019