This role shall responsible for attending to all incoming multimedia service support enquiries and ensuring efficient query resolution for all customers. Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor the main roles and responsibilities of this role will be
1. Inbound calls
• Answer all incoming calls within stipulated guidelines.
• Assist clients and solve incoming queries as per stipulated guidelines.
• Ensure closure of all opened cases within the agreed turnaround times.
2. Administer outbound call campaigns per business requirements for retention, cross sell and upsell and closing leads generated through business touch points.
3. Contact Center Operations:
• Ensure all systems are always operational & functional.
• Escalate and communicate any system malfunctions immediately to Contact Centre Supervisor.
• Undertake sorting of all branch enquiries and submitting for processing.
• Update tracker on all closed and outstanding cases.
• Participate in continuous customer engagement initiatives as requested by the business.
Preferred Educational, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Relevant Degree in a Business-related field (Sales & Marketing: Media and Communication: Customer Services Management).
• Diploma in Customer Service Management or Call Centre Management.
• At Ieast 2 years' experience in direct selling and or upselling.
• At Ieast 1-year hands on experience in social media community management.
• Able to communicate clearly. both written and orally. Fluency in Ndebele on added advantage.
• Energised, innovative, organised and good team player.
• Dependable, able to follow instructions,respond to management direction.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV's, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 11 March 2019 to: email@example.com
Being an equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disability.
Created: March 06, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: March 11, 2019