1. Job brief
• Webdev is a rapidly growing equal opportunity employer seeking the services of a competitive Online Solutions Support Officer to efficiently provide technical support for Online Solutions clients & manage incoming and outgoing customer enquiries from its multiple channels.
2. Job Description Summary
• Provide technical support for clients across multiple channels
• Troubleshooting client queries & providing timeous resolution as per set KPIs
• Continuously update standard operating procedures
• Develop & manage good, professional working relationships with all stakeholders, inc internal staff
• Maintain composure & patience in difficult client situations
• Ensure at least 80% customer satisfaction rating by providing excellent customer service & going “the extra mile”
• Strict adherence to Webdev & Contact Centre policies, processes & procedures.
3. Person Specification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Shona/ Ndebele
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Customer service orientation
• Stress tolerant
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to learn fast and be able to switch gears up at a moment’s notice.
4. Qualifications Skills & Required
• Sufficient experience working in a service delivery role
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office
• An understanding of the principles of e-commerce and online payments
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Experience in a Contact Centre, administration, sales and marketing, or similar
• Diploma/Degree in Information systems/Computer Science or similar
• Closing Date for Applications is Friday 22 February 2019
Individuals who are interested and meet the above criteria should click the link below and complete the application form before Friday 22 February 2019.
• No direct e-mails and no canvassing.
• Only Application forms will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.