Location: HARARE Type of contract: Fixed Term Contract with Three Months' Probation Start Date: To commence work 1 March 2019 Immediate Supervisor: Finance Coordinator
Objective of the Post Coordinate and supervise the accounting of the mission according to the instructions of the Finance Coordinator, and in compliance with legal obligations in accordance to the Organization's standards and protocols
Educational and professional background:
• University degree in accountancy, finance or business administration
• Knowledge and familiarization with a Finance software is an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years extensive experience in Accounting
• Experience in managing a team and working with other departments
• Ability to identify problem sources and propose solutions
• Critical thinking • Motivation to work in an international/inter-cultural context & humanitarian team spirit.
• Good communication skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Is responsible for quality; timely accounting and consolidation of overall mission monthly accounting and year end closing process and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to organization's financial standard procedures; guidelines; policies; accounting software system and budget expenditure in the mission.
• Ensure reporting conditions are met and stakeholders in the mission are informed of their responsibilities.
• Prepare and oversee the payment of tax liabilities in order to comply with legal obligations.
• Coordinate and supervise the conduct of the audit process.
• Ensure archiving of the accounting journals for the whole mission.
• Is the technical reference for any accounting-related issues including training and support on the MSF accounting software / system.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their detailed CVs & motivation letter on or before 23rd February 2019 to HR Coordinator, MSF—Belgium, 9 Bantry Road. Alexandra Park, Harare or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: February 14, 2019
Category: Accounting, Finance
Expiry Date: Feb. 23, 2019