Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position in a Harare chemicals & fertilizer manufacturing company. THE PERSON Applicants should have: -
• 5'O level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
• A relevant diploma or degree in Human Resource Management, Social Work, Social Sciences
• 2 years relevant working experience in administering community or employees' welfare services and programs. Experience in managing security services systems is an added advantage.
• A mature person with good report writing and negotiating skills and proven ability to communicate at all levels.
• A clean Class 4 Driver's licence and training or knowledge of the ISO Management Systems (OHSAS, EMS and QMS).
Responsibilities will involve the following:
• Administration of company's housing, community and welfare services and programs
• Management representative in company sponsored school's administration, maintenance and repairs.
• Maintenance of staff records and processing of leave and payroll inputs.
• Conduct home visits and counselling of sick employees
• Assist with management of maintenance/repairs of company's Pension Fund Properties and with management of security surveillance systems
• Implementation of Integrated Management Systems and Lean program in Welfare section.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit written application and detailed CV to the Human Resources department, Box 385, Harare or e-mail your application to email@example.com All applications should reach us no later than the close of business on Wednesday 20 February 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Created: February 14, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: Feb. 20, 2019