Save life medical aid is looking to fill in the position of Team leader . The main roles and responsibilities will include:
You are also expected to execute the following:
1.1 Leading in the identification of training needs of sales agents in your area and recommending the necessary training to be provided to new and established agents.
1.2 Leading and motivating sales agents in your team in the procurement and conservation of quality business.
1.3 Assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager in developing the annual new business production budget and persistency targets for your team.
1.4 Controlling new business acquisition costs for your team within cost ratios determined by the company from time to time.
1.5 Sensing, detecting, documenting and reporting the actions of competitors and recommending appropriate responses.
1.6 Scanning the environment for new economic developments or activities calling for service by you and your team of sales agents.
1.7 Assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager in identifying and arranging suitable office accommodation and equipment for your team.
1.8 Maintaining sound and favorable public relations between the Company and communities served by your entire sales team.
Preferred Educational; Experience; Skills and Competencies:
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Insurance/Marketing/Education
• Bachelor's Degree an added advantage
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience, preferably in Insurance and/or Medical aid sales-oriented industry
• Excellent communication and interaction skills: one who can easily interact with Branch Staff
• Relationship builder both with colleagues and customers: team-oriented
• Positive attitude and actively contributes to achieving team results.
• Must be results driven and goal oriented.
Interested candidates. Please send application letters together with detailed CV's. Clearly stating the position applied for in the subject field not later than 15 February 2019 to: email@example.com