Save life medical aid is looking to fill in the position of Business Development officer the main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Solicits service providers countrywide
• Establishes. Maintains and grows relationships with service providers
• Establishes. Maintains and grows relationships with prospective and existing service providers
• Performs customer service and business conservation activities
• Handles activity reporting, planning and administration
• Conducts market analysis activities
• Attends weekly meeting with Sales and Marketing Manager
• Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
Preferred Educational; Experience; Skills and Competencies:
• Candidate must possess at least A level
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma an added advantage
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience, preferably in Insurance and/ Medical aid sales-oriented industry.
• Excellent communication and interaction skills:
• Relationship builder both with colleagues and customers: team-oriented
• Positive attitude and actively contributes to achieving team results.
• Must be results driven and goal oriented.
Interested candidates. Please send application letters together with detailed CV's. Clearly stating the position applied for in the subject field not later than 15 February 2019 to: email@example.com