Loans Officers (10) - Zimbabwe Women's Microfinance Bank
Responsible for acquisition and retention Of micro finance and Bank clients to attain a quality loans portfolio and client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying potential target market through liaising with individuals, organizations, business associations and entrepreneurs.
• Conduct financial assessment and check for adequacy on security to determine the client’s creditworthiness;
• Organise and conduct information meetings and promotional campaigns.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers and minimise delinquent loans.
• Facilitate opening of Bank accounts to non – borrowers.
Education, Experience and Attributes
• 5 ‘O Levels.
• Diploma in Marketing, Micro finance, Banking or equivalent Business qualification
• A relevant degree or studying towards a relevant degree will be an added advantage
• An appreciation of the loan processing function is critical
• Previous training in Customer Care will be an added advantage
• Class 3 drivers license is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the micro finance or banking environment.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Honest, innovative, reliable and well groomed
• Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Highly customer focused
• Highly knowledgeable about the Microfinance’s products and services
• Have ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
• Have a high Of confidentiality and the use Of discretion.
ALL APPLICANTS TO CLEARLY STATE THEIR PROVINCES.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to Human.Resources@womensbank.co.zw
submit hard copies at
Trust Towers, 4th floor, 56 Samora Machel Ave by not later than 22 February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Created: February 09, 2019
Category: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Expiry Date: Feb. 22, 2019