Job: PROPERTY MANAGER (REAL ESTATE SECTION)
1. Planning, implementing, controlling and coordinating Real Estate activities in the region to optimize on property returns within the confines of Railways property management policy guideline.
2. Developing comprehensive Real Estate management plans, strategies and objectives to ensure smooth operations of the Regional Real Estate functions.
3. Negotiating and implementing property /premises and /or land lease agreements with tenants in accordance with laid down policies.
4. Initiating and implementing sustainable and periodic rent reviews in line with set policy guidelines and supervisor’s approval
5. Managing rent collection, recoveries and arrears in terms of the lease agreement.
6. Servicing the needs of all existing and prospective tenants within own portfolio.
7. Co-coordinating own area portfolio to meet organization‘s profitability targets.
8. Liaising with external service providers as and when required.
9. Undertaking periodic inspections within the Region and initiates repair/ maintenance programs with relevant Branches.
Applicants must have:-
a) A relevant University degree in Real Estate or Town Planning or Valuation.
b) At least 2 years’ experience in Property Management; Town Planning or Valuation.
c) A clean and valid Class 4 Zimbabwe Driver’s Licence.
d) A high level of professional and personal integrity.
e) Skills necessary to effectively manage the portfolio under their jurisdiction.
f) Membership of the REI of Zimbabwe/Zimbabwe Institute of Planners/Valuers
will be an added advantage.
Interested and suitable applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com before 8 February 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Created: February 07, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Feb. 8, 2019