The purpose of this role is to lead, drive and advise on business development activity for the firm. Emphasis will be on enhancing current business development processes and initiating new ones to advance the firm's strategic objectives.
• Work closely with firm management committee and staff members to create, manage, budget for and implement business and marketing plans. This will include acting as advisor to the firm in relation to the marketplace and how to approach it as well as a leader in the commercial implementation of these plans.
• Deliver and participate in client facing, marketing driven initiatives such as events, seminars, client workshops and roundtables and attend marketing opportunities with partners and lawyers.
• Manage and coordinate the firm's participation in pitches, contributing to the progression of new business opportunities and driving activities with a view to closing new business.
• Apply a sophisticated approach to the use of data, web, SEO, analytics, business analysis, client targeting and the development of content for business development.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Significant business development experience working in a professional services environment
• Experience of developing and implementing business and marketing plans, including budgeting are a must
• Understanding of the basics of data driven and digital marketing
• Experience of driving through change in a challenging environment
• Marketing and/or business administration degree or related qualifications required. Legal background or legal training is an added advantage
• Drive, energy and the determination to create a rewarding and impactful role in an ambitious firm where change is occurring rapidly
• Commercial focus
• Ability to interact positively at all levels and a good team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
• Able to prioritise and multi-task particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to implement assigned tasks and provide support to the firm's management committee
• Can carry out all responsibilities in a way which supports the practice's values and promotes its equal opportunities and diversity principles
If you meet the requirements for any of the above vacancies, please send a detailed CV with traceable references, application letter 'and supporting documentation of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 15 February
Created: February 05, 2019
Category: Strategic, Business Management, Consultancy
Expiry Date: Feb. 15, 2019